Before I get to my post of the day, I’d apparently been tagged by 30+ to say ‘8 weird things’ about my self ages ago, but i procrastinated, oops! I’ve done this before, but I’ll try and rustle up 8 more…
- I hate mushiness. Can’t take it. Flowers, getting down on one knee, public display of affection, while all cute in their own right, turn me into an embarrassed, irritated mess. Don’t do it. Just. Don’t.
- I have a tiny, little thing for nerdy looking guys, especially those with glasses *cough* Darkman *cough*.
- I’m blind in my left eye. In fact, I have no left eye. Gone. In my optometrist’s file for me, they even write ‘Clean socket’ under ‘Left’. Don’t worry, there’s a prosthetic in there that I can pop out (it’s my party trick, 🙂 )
- I’m always eating my lips. Either I’m gnawing the upper one from the inside, or the lower one on the out. Been doing it since I was a kid, and they give my face a funny look.
- I wanted to be an actress for 5 years, then realised I was too shy to do so. I wanted to be a singer too… I can’t sing.
- I have a FLAT left thumb. Mainly cos I sucked my thumb for years after I should have stopped.(Won’t say how long!)
- No-one likes my taste in music. That’s how weird it is. I’ll have all the artists people know, but all their obscure songs.
- I draw things in the air with my fingers. As in, all the time. They come out so much better when I can’t see them!
Okay, that’s it… Don’t have anyone in mind to tag!